Monday, February 8, 2010

Doritos wins Best Superbowl Ad

An instant classic. Apparently there are "groups" out there that have a problem with this one, but I can't imagine how. Maybe there's too much truth to it, I don't know. I just love the kid.



Now, you know who I do NOT like? The fucking e*trade baby. That spot jumped the shark after the second or third entry, but people love it. I cannot understand the appeal of a narcissistic, gloating, philandering piece of shit yuppie, even in the form of an articulate baby. Maybe it's the articulate baby thing that bugs me, since that gag is ancient. In any case, I'm usually very thoughtful concerning the subject of abortion, but in e*trade baby's case I'm saying it's not too late. Anyone have a coat hanger? I would be happy to stomp the little prick's bourgeois head in myself. "Milkaholic?" No, a new low.

No comments: